28 LF of pipe was installed on Stony Lane. Test pits for rock depth were completed on Woodridge and Westaway. Significant rock at the bottom of the drilled area on Stony Lane and significant water in the trench off Lower State Road has slowed production. Erosion and Sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing. The drilling of Stony Lane is completed.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- 170 LF of pipe on Stony Lane Road
- Manhole #30 on Stony Lane Road
- Continue meeting with residents to identify lateral location and depth
- Due to the holiday week we will only have one crew who will continue the installation of sewer on Stony Hill Road
- Test pits will be dug on Woodridge and Westaway to confirm rock depth as well as saw cutting of the roadway