2 lateral stubs were installed on Woodridge near Buck Road. 42LF of sewer main and force main was installed in the easement off Lower State Road. We are still experiencing blue rock at 4 feet above invert as well as significant water in the trench on the easement off Lower State Road. We lost 2 days of work due to weather and one day due to an emergency sewer dig up in Bensalem. Drilling on Westaway is continuing. Erosion and sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- Remaining lateral stubs on Woodridge section with main installed
- MH PS-5 and sewer and force main to MH PS-6 in the easement between Lower State Road and Old New Road
- 200 LF of sewer main on Woodridge from Stony Lane towards Turk Road
- Continue meeting with residents to identify lateral location and depth
- Saw Cutting on Woodridge and Westaway will continue
- Drilling on Westaway will continue