We installed 20LF of pipe and MH#65 in the easement area between Old New Road and Willow Lane. Stump removal is completed. Erosion and Sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing. The project is currently on budget but behind schedule about 9 weeks.
A special note for the residents of Willow
Residents on Willow will not be able to hook up to the sewer until the lower part of the easement line is completed over the next few months.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- Continue to install pipe in the easement from Old New Road to Willow Lane from Mh#65 towards MH#66
- Install pipe from Old New Road into the easement towards Lower State Road starting at MH#7 to MH#8
- Laterals on Old New Road when DEP allows the work to restart
- We are continuing to identify dump sites that we can utilize for the excavated material
- Sweeping and cold patching where needed
BCWSA Employees will be putting safety protocols for the Corona virus in place on the job site. They will be wearing gloves, keeping distance between each other when possible & as appropriate, wiping down equipment & vehicles while in use. Interaction with residents is to be postponed. If a lateral location needs to be adjusted any interaction between residents and BCWSA personnel will be done with the appropriate social distancing & protection needed for safety.