134LF of pipe was installed on Stony Lane and in the easement off Lower State Road. Manhole#30 was installed at Stony Lane and Woodridge. Lateral stub to 108 Pebble Ridge rd. was also completed. Test pits for rock depth completed on Woodridge and Westaway show additional drilling is needed. Erosion and sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing. The drilling of Stony Lane is completed. Additional drilling on Westaway will begin soon.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- 3 Lateral stubs on Stony Lane
- 300 Lf of sewer main Woodridge and MH#31
- 200 LF of sewer main and force main and MH PS-4in the easement between Lower State rd. and Old New Road
- Continue meeting with residents to identify lateral location and depth
- Saw Cutting on Woodridge and Westaway will continue