146LF of pipe was installed on Woodridge and in the easement off Lower State Road. We are still experiencing blue rock at 4 feet above invert as well as significant water in the trench on the easement off Lower State Road. Lateral stubs for all remaining Stony Lane residences has been completed. Test pits for rock depth in other areas will be completed in the next two weeks. Drilling on Westaway is continuing. Erosion and sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- 200 Lf of sewer main Woodridge and MH#31
- 150 LF of sewer main and force main and MH PS-4 in the easement between Lower State rd. and Old New Road
- (2) creek crossings in the easement off Lower State Road
- Continue meeting with residents to identify lateral location and depth
- Saw Cutting on Woodridge and Westaway will continue