140 LF of pipe was installed on Stony Lane and in the easement off Lower State Road. Test pits for rock depth completed on Woodridge and Westaway show additional drilling is needed. Significant rock at the bottom of the drilled area on Stony Lane and significant water in the trench off Lower State Road has slowed production. Erosion and Sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing. The drilling of Stony Lane is completed. Additional drilling on Westaway will begin soon.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- Remaining pipe on Stony Lane Road
- Manhole #30 on Stony Lane Road at Woodridge
- Lateral stubs for residents on Stony Lane Road
- Continue meeting with residents to identify lateral location and depth
- Continue in the easement off Lower State Road installing manhole #3 and #4 with 300 LF of gravity main and force main
- Cutting on Woodridge and Westaway will continue