252LF of pipe was installed on Woodridge and 180LF in the easement off Lower State Road. We are still experiencing blue rock at 4 feet above invert as well as significant water in the trench on the easement off Lower State Road. Test pits for rock depth in other areas will be completed in the next week. Drilling on Westaway is continuing. Erosion and sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- 200 Lf of sewer main Woodridge and MH#32 near Buck Road
- MH PS-4 and sewer and force main to MH PS-5 in the easement between Lower State Road and Old New Road
- Lateral stubs for the properties on Wood Ridge where sewer main has been installed
- Continue meeting with residents to identify lateral location and depth
- Saw Cutting on Woodridge and Westaway will continue
- Drilling on Westaway will continue