The crew installed 267LF of sewer main and 270LF of force main as well as MH #18 and MH#19 in the easement. The second crew installed 98LF of sewer main and MH #73 on Willow Lane. Weather continues to slow progress in the easement area. Rock in Willow Lane is slowing production. Drilling on Willow Lane is continuing and will move to Old New Road. Erosion & sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- MH PS-20 and 300 LF of sewer and force main in the easement area and proceeding up to and onto Old New Road
- MH72 and 300 LF of sewer main on Willow Lane
- Continue meeting with residents (applying social distancing) to identify lateral location and depth
- Begin the restoration of the driveway area and easement area from Lower State Road up to Old New Road as weather permits (in next 10 days)
- Drilling on Willow Lane as progress allows
BCWSA Employees will be putting safety protocols for the Corona virus in place on the job site. They will be wearing gloves, keeping distance between each other when possible & as appropriate, wiping down equipment & vehicles while in use. Interaction with residents is to be postponed. If a lateral location needs to be adjusted any interaction between residents and BCWSA personnel will be done with the appropriate social distancing & protection needed for safety.