In the past week construction installed 500 feet of pipe Manholes MH #25 and MH #26 as they continue down Pebble Ridge road towards Turks road. Significant rock outcroppings have been encountered 1-2 feet above invert (bottom of trench). Erosion & sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing. Due to the encountering of the blue dense rock at Stony Lane the drilling company has been brought in and is drilling the deepest parts of Stony Lane in advance of our excavating of the area.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- 500 linear feet of pipe and continue on Pebble Ridge Road towards Turk Road
- Manholes #27 and possibly MH#28 if subsurface conditions improve (less rock)
- The lateral connection stubs for residences on the section of main (if any)
- The driller is continuing to pre-drill Stony Lane
- The crew will move back to Stony Lane when the driller has performed his work and continue on to Woodridge as conditions allow
- Continue meeting with residents to identify lateral location and depth