OLD NEW ROAD WILL BE CLOSED BETWEEN BUCK AND LOWER STATE ROAD FROM 9AM TO 3PM M-F FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS FOR CONSTRUCTION
The crew will complete the installation of the remaining laterals on Willow today. The crew installed 13 laterals on Willow. Drilling is completed in this section of the project. Cold patch and sweeping will be done today on Willow and Westaway. Erosion and Sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing. The project is currently on budget but behind schedule about 9 weeks.
A special note for the residents of Willow
Residents on Willow will not be able to hook up to the sewer until the lower part of the easement line is completed over the next few months.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- Restoration work on the lateral installs on Willow and Westaway by the landscape contractor
- Begin installing main on Old New Road above Buck road from MH#20 to MH#21. (road to be closed during work)
- Begin installing main on Buck from Old New road from MH#23 to MH#27
- Continue meeting with residents (applying social distancing) to identify lateral location and depth
- Sweeping of the areas of work will continue
BCWSA Employees will be putting safety protocols for the Corona virus in place on the job site. They will be wearing gloves, keeping distance between each other when possible & as appropriate, wiping down equipment & vehicles while in use. Interaction with residents is to be postponed. If a lateral location needs to be adjusted any interaction between residents and BCWSA personnel will be done with the appropriate social distancing & protection needed for safety.