In the past week construction installed 2 laterals and casting for Manhole MH #24 as well as raised some castings on the other installed manholes on Pebble Ridge Road. Significant rock outcroppings have been encountered 4-5 feet above invert (bottom of trench). Erosion & sedimentation controls were checked to protect the creek from runoff and inlet covers were checked. Meetings with residents in the construction area for lateral location stakes is continuing. Due to the encountering of the blue dense rock at Stony Lane we will be continuing down Pebble Ridge Road while we schedule a driller to come in and drill the rock on Stony Lane and other suspected locations in the work area over the next 6-8 weeks.
In the next week weather and conditions permitting we will expect to install:
- Continue on Pebble Ridge Road from Shady Brook Circle to the end on Pebble Ridge Road just short of Turk Road
- Manholes #25, 26 and #27
- The lateral connection stubs for residences on the section of main (if any)
- The driller is expected to start at Stony Lane on Monday 9-30
- The crew will move back to Stony Lane when the driller has performed his work and continue on to Woodridge as conditions allow
- Continue meeting with residents to identify lateral location and depth